Why buying bulk makes sense:
- Always over 50% off compared to 3-packs
- Comes with FREE shipping within the continental USA
- Uses 50% less plastic
The most natural hand soap there is, made from just 6 all-natural ingredients everyone understands:
- Distilled water
- Vegetable glycerin from soybeans
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- One essential oil
That's it... only safe ingredients!
Available in 5 all-natural scents:
- Lavender essential oil (gentle & relaxing)
- Organic lemongrass essential oil (citrus-like floral)
- Grapefruit essential oil (lively & invigorating)
- Spearmint essential oil (fresh & minty)
We carefully formulated Yaya Maria's All-Natural Hand Soap to keep hands soft. We did this by adjusting the ratio between the ingredients. As a result, our hand soap is even gentler than our popular dish soap.
- Cruelty-free certified with Leaping Bunny
- Vegan-certified with PETA
- Naturewatch Foundation endorsed
- Green America certified for being environmentally and socially-conscious
- USDA-certified 100% Biobased (independently lab-tested), meaning this soap is made entirely from plants, with zero petrochemicals.
Formulated and made in-house by Yaya Maria's to maintain quality control. Always made fresh in small batches.
Why you’ll love it:
- Keeps hands amazingly soft
- Perfect for frequent hand washing
- No chemical residue on hands
- Washes off easy - perfect for small kids
- Great for sensitive skin
- Safe for the whole family
- Works with foamer pump (mix 1 part soap with 1.5 parts water)
Great for people & planet:
- Our soap is biodegradable
- Comes in BPA-free containers
- Uses 50% less plastic than individual bottles
- Manufacturing sends zero waste to landfill
- Made in USA using wind energy
- Ships carbon-neutral & plastic-free
- Closed-loop zero-waste option available
- Supports kids in need
Try it with peace of mind:
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Fast and friendly customer service
- Ships same day
Only available within the US.
Use within 12 months. Store at room temperature.
Contact: email@example.com or click here.